Monday, November 19, 2018

Week 5- MTC

Hola todos personas, another super mega bien week in the CCM. It is a little weird to think that today is my last pday here. The days have been long but the weeks have flown by. Our district is sad to be leaving next week but we are all so excited for each other. We have become best friends which is super nice and it makes being here really fun.

I don't really have much to say since every week is pretty much the same here but the language is still slowly coming. It's getting a little more difficult because we have started using the two past tenses and we have started to learn the subjunctive conjugations and apparently the subjunctive tense doesn't exist in English so it has been a little bit of a headache to figure out when to use it. But with practice I am sure we will get it.

We had two of our Hermanas leave Tuesday morning at 3:45 am so now we are down to 8. Sometimes we wish there were more but it makes it a lot easier for my companion and I to only have 6 to look out for as STLs haha. A lot of people have started getting sick since it is getting cold down here so I use hand sanitizer way too often. I am grateful for this gospel and for everything that I have learned while I have been here. I love Jesus Christ and I know that he is my savior and that through Him I can return back to Heavenly Father.

Anyways, I'm not sure when my pday will be out in the field (probably monday) so yeah hahaha till next week sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Transfer PDay!!

Wowowowow so much to say and not enough time!! This week was pure craziness so I'll try to get everything in Haha. This week was my co...