Monday, November 19, 2018

Changes!


Hola everyone!! How is everyone doing?! 

This week my email will be short because I am tired hahah sorry. Tranfsers were today and one of my trainers left to go to Chula Vista. Sad but I am super excited for this next transfer with Sister Batchelor!! She is amazing and we definitely are like the same person and it's so fun!! 
Last night as comps- 


We got to do some service on a members farm and it was so fun. It is definitely the most interesting farm I have seen hahaha. But the family is crazy but crazy in a good way and they are so funny. They told my comp and I that they're going to kill a pig for us so we can see it.. yay.. hahaha. I will attach a photo of the pig that will be sacrificed haha. 

And... here is the best Christmas ornament ever!


Anyways, we have Noche de la Capilla tonight and need to plan a lesson and a game so I need to get going!!! I love you all and I hope you all have a great week!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Transfer PDay!!

Wowowowow so much to say and not enough time!! This week was pure craziness so I'll try to get everything in Haha. This week was my co...