Monday, November 19, 2018

Bring on the heat!


Holaaaa todos!! 

This email will definitely be short this week, I've been at the beach and the pier all day soooo I don't really have time!! 

I take a lot of pictures of sunsets. They are just beautiful!



My spice tolerance this week has definitely been put to the test. A member thought I was crying at a dinner appointment and was sad but really my eyes were just watering because the spice was so intense. I don't even know what I was eating. After a while I couldn't even taste it because my mouth was numb hahaha whoops. 

Hermana Bunker and I (we were on transfers) with Hermano Ibarro.

Hermano Ibarro has a lost of every missionary he has fed. When he gets to 200 he is going to invite our mission President over for food. I was number 181 :))) HE WAS THE CUTEST! 


This week was full of so many teaching appointments and my Spanish was definitely pushed to the max. It's been so great to be able to finally start having genuine conversations with people and not have to have them repeat a million times haha. 

We did a trunk or treat on Halloween with the ward and it was so fun. One of the members wanted to do my make up like "Dia de Los Muertos" And it was so fun. Everyone at the trunk or treat loved it and I've now been adopted by them as Mexican hahaha mission accomplished😎

I love these people sooo much. I am so grateful that Hevaenly Father sent me here and made these people a part of my plan. I've already made such good relationships here and I am in LOVE with my mission!!! 

Hopefully next week I'll have more time to write! But I love you all and hope you are all doing so great!! 

-Hermana Wolferstan


No comments:

Post a Comment

Transfer PDay!!

Wowowowow so much to say and not enough time!! This week was pure craziness so I'll try to get everything in Haha. This week was my co...