Monday, November 19, 2018

Week 4- MTC



Hola everyone, another great week here in the CCM (seh-seh-emeh). I still have my appendix so no appendicitis here. Alot has happened in the past two weeks so I'll give a quick update.

Last Tuesday we had two of our elders leave for the Mexico CCM because their visas came through. It was super sad but reading their emails about it has been really fun. Our district now only has 9 people so it's a good thing we are all really good friends. Our STLs (Sister Training Leaders) left this week on Monday to Argentina to start their missions, crazyyyyy. They were super amazing and we miss them but we can't stay in the CCM forever. My companion and I were called as the new STL's which has been fun and stressful. Two other Hermanas left last night for the Dominican republic CCM. So that was stressful getting them to the right places at the right time haha. But we did it.



Last night we had Neil L. Andersen come for our devotional. It was incredible to be able to hear from him and learn from him.

Not much else to say, the language is still coming. Also Spanish has two past tenses and like 5 different conjugations for the verbs sooo that is taking some time getting used to. But my companion and I are working hard and it seems to be paying off. Our TRC's with our investigator Laura have been going really well and she said our Spanish has gotten really good. Sometimes I forget that not everyone is learning Spanish here and I'll ask them a question in EspaƱol and get blank or confused looks. It's rough. But I'm loving it here and can't wait until I get back out into the real world down in San Diego! I've learned so much and I'm so grateful for the opportunity I have to be serving Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ.

Anyways, hope everyone is doing well, miss and love everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Transfer PDay!!

Wowowowow so much to say and not enough time!! This week was pure craziness so I'll try to get everything in Haha. This week was my co...