Wednesday, January 2, 2019

twenty nineteen?!?!

Hola todos!! Wow time flies, I haven't spoken to you all since last year hahahaha dad jokes <3 my sense of humor right now is finding everything funny and I'm guessing it's because my missionary cicada rhythm was thrown off last night when I stayed up till midnight ahhhhahahaha. 

This week was so fun but unfortunately most of the people we have been teaching are in TJ until later this week so we haven't really been having too many lessons. We have been doing A LOT of walking this week because we had 0 miles but hey, new month, new miles.

Nothing terribly interesting happened this week. On Monday (yesterday) we had MLC (Missionary Leadership Council) and it was super cool. We got to discuss our mission vision and improve it so we can be more successful as individual missionaries and a mission as a whole. Because this was the first meeting for 2019, we all got to create goals for the whole mission for this next year. President Stubbs gave an amazing training which gave us a lot of motivation for this next year. Sister Rooks and I were happy with the goals that were set  and we are so excited to now start implementing them with the sisters!!

Walked to the chapel to meet with an investigator (that didn't show up) :(



The best part of Monday though was Monday night. Sister Batchelor (my old comp/trainor/my fav person) and her new companion, Sister Decker came over and we had a sleep over!!!!!! It was so fun and we ate way too much junk but it was so fun to be with my old companion again. There's are new year tradition that Mexicans do and basically you just shove 12 grapes in your mouth within like the first minute of the new year. I thought it was within the first 12 seconds and I shoved them all in my mouth and almost choked Haha whoops!!!

Welcoming in the new year with 12 grapes in my mouth hahaha


This week, Elder Andersen is coming and we get to be together as a whole mission which I'm super excited about!!! I can't wait to hear him speak!!!

Anyways, I hope you all have a great start to the new year!!! Hahahanewyearnewmemeshahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Transfer PDay!!

Wowowowow so much to say and not enough time!! This week was pure craziness so I'll try to get everything in Haha. This week was my co...