Friday, December 28, 2018

Christmas

Holaaaaa todos and FELIZ NAVIDAD (for yesterday)!!!!!!!! I hope everyone had a wonderful CHRISTmas!!! 

This week has been amazingggggg!! I've learned that people watching here in City Heights is one of my favorite things to do, they're is such a wide range of cultures here and I looooove it. I've already met so many people. My new ward is full of so many great people. One in particular is Hermana Galvas. She is very very very affectionate haha. She is also so crazy and hilarious and loud and her favorite thing to do is spoil the missionaries. She also makes goooooood food. There are so many others who are just as amazing too and I'm so grateful I get to know them.

Funny(ish) story: Earlier this week we came back to the apartment for dinner. Hermana Rooks and I were talking and eating and all of a sudden we noticed that a helicopter was flying around right by our apartment complex. It had been flying around for while but we didn't really pay attention to it (they're are a lot of weird noises that go on in this complex haha). But my companion said that the police were probably looking for someone and she just went and locked the door. I guess it's pretty common here. Anyways, the next day we found out that someone had been shot by our apartment and they were looking for the guy haha so that was nice .. 😊  despite all the craziness here, I love it. It makes our days really interesting and gives us funny memories!!!

Sister Rooks and me


CHRISTMAS!! For Christmas we all got together as a zone and opened our Christmas gifts. After that we played games and sports and it was soooooo fun. Our zone leaders made breakfast for everyone and then we all ate the candy that we had been sent. Soooooo good. It was super nice to be able to talk to my family both in Utah and Australia. Super grateful for things like Skype!!!

This Christmas season was so amazing and I'm so grateful for the real reason for the season, Jesus Christ. I'm so thankful that I get to be a missionary for Him and that I get to share His gospel with the people here in San Diego. Being a missionary has been such a blessing already in just these short 4 months and in excited to continue doing this. I love Jesus Christ so much and have really come to rely on Him so much more.

I love you all!! Thank you so much for all of your sweet emails/letters/packages etc. I am so grateful for them and for you all!!!

Me and my old companion, Sister Batchelor

Another photo


-Hermana Wolferstan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Transfer PDay!!

Wowowowow so much to say and not enough time!! This week was pure craziness so I'll try to get everything in Haha. This week was my co...