Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Cambiossss!!!

Hello everyone!!

I apologise in advance for this email because we had tranfers today and I dont have a lot of time and it will probably be a little scattered. 

This week was so fun but also SAD because I got transferred to the Ghetto of the mission: City Heights whoot whoot!! Please pray for my safety hahahahaha. I'm also an STL (Sister Training Leader) now so wish me LUCK. 

I finally finished training!!!!! I'm super sad to be leaving my trainer Sister Batchelor but I'm excited to be in a new area. My new companion is Sister Rooks and this is her last transfer :(

So my new apartment is pre-scented with marijuana. haha yeet And we have some nice background noises of rowdy SDSU students and some gun shots here and there, nice ;). It was hard leaving El Rey, the members and the people we are teaching there are amazing!!

Also we sang Christmas carols in Swahili!!! Soooo cool!!

Sorry for the short email but I hope everyone has an amazing Christmas!!! I love YOU ALL!!

Lily and !!! My little mini me hehehe 




Sally!!!! Cutest baby ever!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Transfer PDay!!

Wowowowow so much to say and not enough time!! This week was pure craziness so I'll try to get everything in Haha. This week was my co...