Thursday, February 7, 2019

From January 29, 2019

Super sorry everyone but it is the last P day of the transfer and we have been partying at the beach all day and playing some super fun sports!!
Coronado sunset!!



Carne asada fries...YUM!



This Saturday we had Raquels baptism. SOOOO SPECIAL. Raquel was soooo happy to be baptized and right after she did a little happy dance. I'm not one to cry happy tears BUT I'll admit I shed a tear. It was such a privilege to be able to help Raquel along this path and seeing her be baptized was the cherry on top. I'm so excited to see her progress in her faith even more.
Raquel speaking after her baptism.

Our District


After the baptism we headed to old town and got to experience some pioneer fun. The commemoration of the Mormon Battalion arriving in San Diego happened and there were wagon rides (courtesy of the elders), doll making, biscuit making, marches, and more. SOOOO FUN!!
Pioneer doll.

I opened the mazapan without it crumbling.


I'm really sorry for how short this is but I hope everyone has a great week! I love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Transfer PDay!!

Wowowowow so much to say and not enough time!! This week was pure craziness so I'll try to get everything in Haha. This week was my co...